QBASIC is an IDE and interpreter based on QuickBasic developed for the Windows OS. QBASIC can be used to create and run BASIC applications as well as CGI scripts for a web server running in Windows.
Quick BASIC is an open source software that will let you perform Interpreters tasks. It's free for both personal and commercial use, thus the perfect choice for those that want an alternative for Interpreters programs.
In order to download Quick BASIC you just have to click on the Free Download button above and you'll be able to save the 0 setup on your computer. The latest version was released on 2008-09-05 and is compatible with MS-DOS
Win98. If you have any questions about using this program, feel free to ask other users on our Software Support forum.
Download and use it now: Quick BASIC free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Open-source, free, multi-platform BASIC compiler, with syntax similar MS-QuickBASIC (including the GFX statements), that adds new features such as pointers, unsigned data types, inline assembly, a pre-processor an [...]Download
A multi purpose toolbox type library for the FreeBasic programming language. Also with the toolbox, a full fledged Text/ASCII application framework will be developed. FreeBasic Toolbox is an open source software t [...]Download
Top Downloadslast week
- 01. TeenPatti: Indian PokerDownload28308downloads
- 02. Facebook Password HackerDownload19211downloads
- 03. Free Perl GuestbookDownload7660downloads
- 04. WhatsApp MessengerDownload4960downloads
- 05. Kik MessengerDownload4800downloads
- 06. HTC PC SuiteDownload4320downloads
- 07. Nimbuzz:Free Calls & Me...Download4082downloads
- 08. GameKillerDownload3941downloads
- 09. Alkitab (Indonesian Bible)Download3699downloads
- 10. Verizon Opera MiniDownload2858downloads