QBASIC is an IDE and interpreter based on QuickBasic developed for the Windows OS. QBASIC can be used to create and run BASIC applications as well as CGI scripts for a web server running in Windows.
Quick BASIC is an open source software that will let you perform Interpreters tasks. It's free for both personal and commercial use, thus the perfect choice for those that want an alternative for Interpreters programs.
In order to download Quick BASIC you just have to click on the Free Download button above and you'll be able to save the 0 setup on your computer. The latest version was released on 2008-09-05 and is compatible with MS-DOS
Win98. If you have any questions about using this program, feel free to ask other users on our Software Support forum.
Download and use it now: Quick BASIC free download
Related programsOur Recommendations
Open-source, free, multi-platform BASIC compiler, with syntax similar MS-QuickBASIC (including the GFX statements), that adds new features such as pointers, unsigned data types, inline assembly, a pre-processor an [...]Download
A multi purpose toolbox type library for the FreeBasic programming language. Also with the toolbox, a full fledged Text/ASCII application framework will be developed. FreeBasic Toolbox is an open source software t [...]Download
Top Downloadslast week
- 01. TeenPatti: Indian PokerDownload29800downloads
- 02. Facebook Password HackerDownload19018downloads
- 03. Free Perl GuestbookDownload7979downloads
- 04. GameKillerDownload7186downloads
- 05. NewsHuntDownload5672downloads
- 06. WhatsApp MessengerDownload5409downloads
- 07. Kik MessengerDownload5061downloads
- 08. Music Maniac - Mp3 DownloaderDownload4457downloads
- 09. hanuman chalisa free downloadDownload4222downloads
- 10. Nimbuzz:Free Calls & Me...Download3816downloads